[PyrNet-L] Hello

Hello fellow Pyr lovers-
I'm a new subscriber who has been "lurking" on the list for the past month so
I thought I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Lyn Malone and I live in Rhode
Island..... In June my husband and I had to put our dearly loved 10 year old
Pyr, Tuckerman, to sleep. He had cancer of the urinary tract. I don't have to
tell any of you what a hole that left in our hearts. He was a wonderful dog. I
know just what you are feeling today, Shirley.

Pat and I both knew we wanted to bring another Pyr into our home, however,
so........ after a lenghthy search and help from many caring Pyr people.....we
found a wonderful puppy - Bridger - who joined our household this week.
Bridger is 9 1/2 weeks old, thoroughly entertaining, and seems to be making
the adjustment to his new home remarkably well. He's a Pyr through and
through, but as we watch him chase, pounce on, and shake his toys we think
there must be a little terrier in his soul too. As you can imagine, he's
keeping us on our toes!

I look forward to reading Pyrnet at the end of the day (when Bridger is
napping, of course) and hope you'll keep the puppy advice coming. (Dave
Simon's tongue-pushing strategy for nipping couldn't have come at a better
time. It works!) Nice to meet you all.
Lyn