Re: [PyrNet-L] come command

<< Caesar must have missed this boat also.  If he gets out by stupidty of
owners(garage door open) he becomes a rodeo dog loose in the neighborhood.
Jumping up and down.  No "come" is a selective hearing thing in this house
with Caesar and Bri(Brianna)(1 yr old). >>

       My girl Rumor every once and a while will push her way out the front
door  via my 6 yr old daughter. Rumor will run like she has been shot out of a
cannon. I will then get in either the van or our pick-up truck and when I
catch up to her, you can open a door and she will get right in because she
LOVES to go for a ride. Just to keep her happy we will go for a ride around
the block.The other day Rumor got out and my daughter "FORGOT" to tell me. My
14 yr old son just happened to be coming down the road on his way home and saw
Rumor running down the road. He told her to go home and the funniest thing
happened she just turned right around and ran home. By this time I was heading
out the door to see Rumor trying to climb into the pickup truck, the
passangers window was open. YES this dog was trying to climb in the truck (she
is Queen of the fence climbing) so why not climb in and go for a ride in the
truck.Thank God it was hubbies truck she scratched up  cause it is older then
the van. No this time we did not go for a ride.

Joan
Fredericksburg Va
Rumor  GPyr
Timmy  Labmix(up)