[PyrNet-L] LOST DOG: Help Needed in the WA State Area

REcieved this from a friend who's neighbor lost their
pyr, any help would be appreciated:

Hi Carol,
Could you do me a favour since you are on with the
Pyr list
Just had a gal call me and her 2 yr old spayed female
Pyr jumped the
fence and took off. They've put up notices, driven
miles and miles,
knocked on doors etc etc.... and no sign. If the Pyr
group could post
the info maybe someone will spot her and help her
find her way home
statistics
Snowy- 2 yr old female spayed
pure white- no noticable markings
about 90-95 pounds
was wearing a blue collar
lives near Suncrest Washington right on the border
between Stevens
county and Spokane County
might come to food
maybe will come to call
doesn't like to get in cars
owner
Kathy Triggs
(509)276-6501
alternate contact is Kathy's mother in law Julie
Triggs (509)838-3359

Thanks for your help Carol- this poor lady was beside
herself....I hope
she finds her girl.