[PyrNet-L] GPCA REGIONAL SPECIALTY

Hello all,

I would like to post that Penn Dutch Great Pyrenees Club is hosting a GPCA
Regional Specialty in conjunction with the Lehigh Valley Kennel Club on
September 12th,1998.   The site is at Macungie Memorial Park, Route 100,
Macungie, PA.    Don't miss Berks KC on Sunday!   Our last specialty there
were majors both days!

This Regional is special for us as for 1998 marks 10 years that Penn Dutch
has been a GPCA Regional Club, so please come on out an celebrate our 10th
Anniversary with us!

Some particulars are.........

Superintendent:   Jim Rau Dog Shows, LTD.   610   376-1880   Fax   610
376-4939
You can also enter online at     infodog.com.

Entries Close:   August 26th, 1998.

We welcome Breed Judge:    Mrs.. Barbara Hannum & our Sweeps Judge:    Mrs..
Karen Conley.

Hotel Accommodations:   Days Inn - 610  398-1629 - *Mention Great Pyrenees
Specialty.   Rates are $79.00/night - Please reserve ASAP rooms are going
quickly!

We will have a Tex/Mex style buffet on Saturday night with great surprises
and an Auction!

For more information you may contact me privately - Email:
jdmigas@email.msn.com

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com
732  477-2489