[PyrNet-L] EVENT: Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club "Intro To Showing" & Mtg

METRO ATLANTA GREAT PYRENEES CLUB Invites Everybody to Attend:
"Intro to Showing" (mini-seminar) & Club Meeting

WHERE: Lawrenceville Kennel Club Show, Atlanta, GA August 22nd at the Atlanta
Exposition Center South

TIME:  Immediatly following the Pyr's judging - Check Onofrio's site to ring
and time. (http://www.onofrio.com/cgi-bin/db2www/pl/pl?)

**Please note there is a charge for parking (I believe around $3.00/day)

INTRO TO SHOWING will cover the basis of what it cost in time and money:-)  We
will also cover what it takes to be a champion, breed standard that judges use
as a guideline, etc.  You won't be an expert when you leave - BUT you'll have
a better idea on why we, the nutty dog show people, do it and what we are
doing:-)  We do suggest that you purchase a catalog (nope - not getting any
kickbacks) to use as a reference before watching judging.   The table will be
marked with a catalog sales sign - cost is around $5.00.
*This is a member's education event - but everybody is welcome to attend!

The club meeting will be addressing general club items, the outstanding office
of Secretary and newly forming committees!  We welcome all to attend and
participate.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me privately at
Realest1st@aol.com or Marilee McClure, President at mmcclure@avana.net.

Lara Spears, Treasurer
Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club
Fayetteville, GA