From: Joe & Kathy <chewbear@msn.com>
To: pyr <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Heidi....
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 1998 4:21 PM

        Hi out there!  It's kathy talking......Our Vet has told us that
Heidi should be spayed at 6 mos.......before she goes into her first
heat......Since we have no experience with this, I need to know if it's too
early to spay her or not.  Any input on the subject?

Also, we're thinking about having the slobbering problem corrected at the
same time but only if it's not too traumatic......is it on the same par as
having dewclaws removed?  When Chewbear was neutered, we had his dewclaws
removed at the same time(they were in the wrong place on his leg & the Vet
was afraid he'd get them caught on something).  Will she be able to eat
right away?  Need some help in the decision-making process
quickly....she'll be 6mos old on the 14th.   Thanks in advance.

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof