Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi....

Kathy,
I worked in a vet hospital where the doctors scraped the inner lip tissue and
stiched the rear of the top and bottom lips together in an operation designed
to stop the drooling of a Saint Bernard puppy.  It didn't work.  There was
just as much drool, only now it all came out the front of the dog's mouth, and
the recuperation period was awful!

If the operation you are contemplating is similar, I don't recommend it.  My
PYR only drools excessively when he's nervous or really hot,  but it's part of
his charm.  (Besides, like I said before, I LIKE re-upholstering couches... ;)

Good luck!
~Becky and Klondike