Re: [PyrNet-L] 6 not 5!!!

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, however I must say that I am a
very small link in the whole rescue process.  Every dog (150+ in the past
year) has had a person from a shelter, or a concerned individual call me, and
a person for me to turn to with the dog to help find it a home.  I try only to
pull dogs who have a rescue group, but have occasionally (LOL) pulled one with
no rescue, and sure enough someone will help me out, such as the 2 golden
retrievers I found in a shelter who were both heartworm positive, their rescue
is paying for their treatment and have homes waiting for them as soon as they
get over their kennel cough so that I can get them in for their treatment.
Foster homes, vet discounts, and now from PetSmart donated food and some
beautiful stainless steel cages loaned to me, all make this possible
(actually, if I could get telephone service or gasoline donated I would think
I had won the lotto!!!!!!!)

Most of all, people like Mitzi, are the ones who truly make rescue work.  If
we didn't have a home waiting for these guys, they could not be rescued. I
thank God every day for giving me this opportunity to work with these animals
as well as the paitence and humor necessary to get thru each situation.

Marcie