Re: [PyrNet-L] Worry-wort

Deanna.Murden@wl.com writes:

<<  I took her word for it there were no problems
 there, based on the care she took of her four adult pyr's, GPCA
 membership etc.
 Hence, now my hint of doubt. >>
Your breeder should be helping you through this problem and should me just as
much concerned as you, if not more.  You could get much of the help you need
from her.  Additionally it is essential that you tell your breeder what is
going on, if you have not already done so.

Joe