[PyrNet-L] Re: Need a Pyr ride in Missouri

I'm going to appeal to the Pyr lists in hopes of help.
Michigan rescue has picked up 8 or 9 Pyrs from one home, the dogs
weren't in very good conditions at all and I'm glad they're out of
it. I'm adopting one of them-a 3 yr old female. I can't have her
shipped until after Sept. 15th due to the heat. Through the goodness
of Lisa and Merry Lou (plus all the wonderful ladies in Michigan
rescue, Marcie, Angie & Bridgette) we have rides for the Pyr from
Detroit, Michigan (this coming Monday) clear down to the southern
Missouri/Kentucky border. I live in Oklahoma City. We desparately
need and would *greatly* appreciate a ride either from the southern
Missouri/Kentucky border (around Paducah or so) to Joplin, Missouri.
Or-from the Missouri/Kentucky border to Memphis, TN then onto Little
Rock, Arkansas. I can pick her up either in Little Rock, AR or
Joplin, MO.
If you know of anyone who can help please ask if they would, or if
you know of any other lists to post this to, please please do. The
time frame would be this coming Wednesday, Aug 12th as far as I know.

If you have any questions or could possibly help please email me,
Mitzi Potter, at Pyrs@prodigy.net
The $200.00 that I would've spent on airfare will go to Pyrenees
rescue as a donation.
Thanks so much for your time :-)
Mitzi
Pyrs@prodigy.net