Re: [PyrNet-L] Escape Artists

 Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr),
        Escape Artists?   That is the wrong word for my girl Angel.  Angel is
a rescue that is a Shape Shifter.   I have had her escape from every kennel
and crate I own.  Fortunately she comes home and as she has aged she has
shifted shapes less often.   Animal Control here love her-- fortunately they
bring her home to me rather than haul her in.  This is after they found out
they have nothing they can keep her in with!!   Bianca is another one but she
is not as skillful as Angel.
Pam
Houston Tx Great Pyrenees rescue