[PyrNet-L] Re: update after vet

Thanks for the responses on feeding, I will be trying everything.

Vet gave injection of Torbugesic to help calm down the stomach on the smallest
one and Amforol tablets every 8 hours to keep it calmed down, gave me a tube
of Nutri-Cal to try and an interceptor for each of them.

Their mother was heartworm positive during pregnancy and nusring, so he is of
the theory they could be infected, however interceptor should help with that
as well as whips and hooks if they are infected (I already wormed for rounds).

The smaller one was 18.2 lbs and the larger one either 24 or 26 lbs (my head
was spinning with all the information).

I am curious about the theory of heartworm being passed on, and if this was
talked about earlier, I apologize.

I am back to the coaxing to eat, but hopefully with all the wonderful
suggestions, it will be more successful this time.

Marcie