Re: [PyrNet-L] liver bait

Hi David,
I think that most of the fresh liver bait I've purchased at the shows is
just boiled liver.  I just buy a big piece of liver, pan fry it and
sprinkle it with garlic salt, cut it up in small pieces and freeze it in
small baggies.  It can also be boiled, baked or microwaved.  Was the
best thing that ever happened to my dogs' recall!  Good luck
Charlotte