[PyrNet-L] Chat: Rainbow is here!

> It just FLOORS me that someone didn't want this dog!! This is THE
>ultimate perfect dog......and SOMEone didn't want her!!! My husband
>and I were so in love with her by the time we got home he said they'd
>have to pry his cold dead fingers off of her collar before they'd
>ever get her away from him <BG>.
>    God, I love this dog.
>Mitzi Potter   OKC  OK

Mitzi,
I feel the same way about my rescue boy!  He was a stray, no one
bothered to try and find him.  He was at the shelter five days before I
came in.
I was prepared for the worst and have been truly blessed with an
absolutely wonderful dog (i.e. he is Yukon the Wonder Dog!).  Good luck
with your new Rainbow and the gang!

Stephanie