Re: [PyrNet-L] Photos

Hi Galaxi

Well, my Pyr boy isn't as fancy as the Pyrs of the Realm, but he's a real
sweetheart for this household.  He was just a rescue Pyr I took in --
history not known.
I have some picture of him off of our family home page (link below) but
plan to put a couple new ones on in a few days, and I have some new and
better photos.
Just click on the link to "Rodman" when you're on our home page.
Tracy
pribb@feist.com        Bentley, Kansas
http://www.feist.com/~pribb