[PyrNet-L] Rescue: 2 Pyrs in shelter - Abilene, Tx

Hi,
     Well, it is me again, here in Texas but these two boys are not in my neck
of the woods.   They are two male Great Pyrenees that are in a kill shelter in
Abilene, Texas.   I am trying to generate funds to throw their bail and find a
foster home.  If any of you can help their bail it is 88.00 per dog.  Kathy
Greer who lives in Abilene is willing to transport them to Houston.  The best
news is I have a prospective home for one of the boys.  The second dog will
need a foster home.
     I know we cannot save all the dogs, believe me I do.  I understand two 8
yr old LGD's were put down last week by this shelter.  What is sad is if I had
known I had homes for these two dogs.
      I know you all are probably tired of hearing about all my dogs down here
-- but I know there are lots of you who cannot take in rescues.  Here is your
chance to help these dogs.  Please help them if you can
    Thanks and Paws
Pam and the rescues
http://www.flockguard.org/rescue_pyr_texas.htm