Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue: 2 Pyrs in shelter - Abilene, Tx

>       I know you all are probably tired of hearing about all my dogs down here
> -- but I know there are lots of you who cannot take in rescues.  Here is your
> chance to help these dogs.  Please help them if you can

No Pam, I don't tire of hearing. I get phone calls and knowing, I can
refer people to the rescue person that has dogs that need help NOW. Like
these, I'm up in Ohio - so getting a call that could help you down there
is remote but, it's always there but, if I don't know because of your
post - I can't even try - SO KEEP POSTING this stuff.

I'll go thru my list in the AM

Lisa