Re: [PyrNet-L] Rainbow is here!

> I'm sitting bawling like an idiot.  I just sent Codie (stud muffin)  away with
> his new family and pray and he will be as loved as Rainbow is now.  I spent
> hours and hours combing him out.  The pile next to him was bigger than he was.

It's OK to bawl Marcie - I'm glad you found him a home!! and I hope the
same.

> He is matted, dirty, and has that hopeless look in his eyes.  I pray that I
> can bring him around.

You can do it Marcie - he needs love and to gain your trust - you know
how males of any species can be, some just take longer than
others<G>(watch it Patric, I can see the wheels turning)

> One of the 9 month olds and the larger of the 2 puppies is going to a vet who
> has a sheep ranch on 150 acres.  These will be the first working dogs I have
> fostered, and have to remind myself that this is what they have done for
> thousands of years--but the thought of them out in those fields instead of
> laying next to somebody in bed stealing potato chips really makes me kinda
> sad.

Don't be sad - they will have a job to do and be well fed and cared for.

Lisa