[PyrNet-L] Albert's new no-pull harness

Hi Janice, Please elaborate on the no-pull harness.  We bought a harness for Chewbear (who's ancestors pulled sleds) but the only thing it does is to absorb the shock of the pull. It attaches to the front of his collar & wraps under & around his legs & back up to the lead.  He still pulls us, we just are not jerked around as much.

We loved your vacation story & laughed until tears rolled down our faces.  I spent 10 yrs in VT which is also cow country......until a few years ago, there were more cows than people.....and could fully imagine the cow pasture complete with ditch.  Thanks for sharing & God be with your brother on his journey.

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof