[PyrNet-L] RESCUE PYR

Hi, me again!. We will be going to Calif. from Idaho Falls  over the Labor
Day Holiday. Bad timing I know, but that's when the dog show is. We will be
picking up a girl in Campbell Calif and taking her to the Petaluma show. We
are leaving The night of the 3rd of Sept. and driving to Wells Nevada. From
there we will head West on I-80 to Truckee Calif. If anyone is interested
in Keanu, a 6yr. male Pyr (very friendly) along that route, we can bring
him and meet up. I put a couple of pictures of him on disk so can send one
to aanyone who would like one. We don't have a website yet.
Thanks----PS There will prrobably also be a 1 yr. female who needs a home
around here. Was going to guard, but spends to  much time hanging out at
the bus stop with the kids.     Thanks again            Sharon