[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19980819

In a message dated 8/19/98 9:30:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pyrnet-l-
owner@pyrnet.org writes:

<< So how do I find a local groomer that is really good with Pyrs like my last
 one?  ANd don't tell me to ask other Pyr owners nearby, because I don't
 KNOW any other Pyr owners nearby. >>

That would have been my suggestion; however, perhaps you can ask around from
those who have other long coated dogs; you can probably get a sense from them.
I strongly believe in referrals -- otherwise its simply try and see from the
phone book or off the street.
But even referrals may not be great until you try him/her out.  It's all
partially luck.

Elisa