[PyrNet-L] I would have never beleived it if I hadn't seen it!

Annie the rescue pyr has just been "one of those dogs".  I think I have
her figured out, then she throws me a curve.  For the first few weeks
she was a kennel dog, then got to taste the good life of *the inside*
and the kennel was no longer good enough...she escaped it every time she
got a chance!  So inside she came, into the crate...then the crate was
not good enough so she escaped that and stayed in the goorming room.  As
long as her crate door is open she will stay in it, once you close the
door she is out....well then, she threw me another curve ball.

	In the morning time around here I let all the grooming room dogs
out to go potty.  Well this morning it was raining and annie didn't want
to go out...I made her any way.  I watched her circle the yard and
figured she was going to find a spot to pee.  Then much to my suprised
she crouched and jumped strait up in the air.
	She landed PERFECTLY BALANCED on the top of my gate!!!! This is
a gate that is a bit more then five feet and here was this 80+ pound to
balanced on the ver edge of it like a cat!  I could not believe it!  I
could see her climb it, but not jump to the top and SIT THERE!!!!  I
yelled at her!  I could just see explaining this to her adoptive
parents!  She looked at me over her shoulder and SMILED! then jumped
down (inside the fence thank god!) and rant to the door marched in and
jumped into her crate....
	And no she never peeded for me, she held it until 12 that
afternoon and it wasn't raining!

Adrienne (who learned her lesson about making annie pee when she doesn't
want too)

P.S.  I have to wonder...who is training whO???

--

Adrienne Wilder
Murrayville GA

"Oh, to be loved by a dog!"