Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT gaining weight to fast?

30 pounds at 13 weeks is okay.  15 pounds at 10 weeks is underweight.  She
must have been very thin 3 weeks ago if she only weighed 15 pounds then.  I
have 11 week old pups who weigh over 30 lbs. and they are tall, leggy and
on the thin side.   Taking her off puppy food at 5 - 6 months is okay.  You
can feed Iams or Eukanuba "Big Breed" Puppy food as that is formulated for
large breed dogs.