RE: [PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT gaining weight to fast?

Geez! I wonder if I have a mini-pyr??<<g>>

My 18 wk old is 33 lbs, 19 inches at the withers.
She gains about 2.5 lbs/week, which, as someone posted, sounds about
average.
She was the runt of a litter of 10 pups, so got a late start in the
weight category. (8.8lbs at 7.5 wks)
(She is normal in all her proportions, so in my amateur opinion is not a
dwarf candidate)
I just never knew my pyr was less than average!
These other growth statistics (previous posts to this thread) are
amazing!