[PyrNet-L] Canine Graphics

Villagers and Pyr folks,

Please pull out your thinking caps for this one.  I really, really need canine
graphics!  I need them for use in club newsletters and flyers for upcoming
agility and obedience seminars.  I am looking for graphics of both dogs and
obedience and agility equipment.  I have researched Corel Graphics (forget
it!) and checked with places like Image Club (they laughed).  I have placed
inquiries with both the AKC and MB-F Infodog but have had no response.

If anyone out there can help, you can e-mail me privately.  Thanks to all!

Stephanie, Paddy, TeaTime and Kiri
Pyrmom@aol.com