Re: [PyrNet-L] Canine Graphics

On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 PyrMom@aol.com wrote:

> Please pull out your thinking caps for this one.  I really, really need canine
> graphics!  I need them for use in club newsletters and flyers for upcoming
> agility and obedience seminars.  I am looking for graphics of both dogs and
> obedience and agility equipment.  I have researched Corel Graphics (forget
> it!) and checked with places like Image Club (they laughed).  I have placed
> inquiries with both the AKC and MB-F Infodog but have had no response.

Stephanie,

Check out these sites for clip art, web graphics, etc.:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/7586/DCpyren.jpg (pyr clipart)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/7586/dogicons.html (has links)
http://www.fuzzyfaces.com/dgraph1.html
http://www.fuzzyfaces.com/dglinks1.html (links)

Fuzzyfaces has a few rules but all the graphics are free.
Happy Surfing,

David
  & Dixie, Chowmix (U-CD Dixie Over the Top, CGC)
    & Summer, Great Pyrenees (trying to make sense of all the initials :))

"Life is a journey, not a destination."