[PyrNet-L] Penn Dutch Specialty

I was told by Maureen Simon that quite a few people did not receive their
premium lists - I sent out a slew of them but for anyone I may have missed -
please note the following:

Classes offered are Puppy Sweeps Entry fee 12.00 (must also be entered in
Regular)
6 - 9 months
9 - 12 months
12 - 15 months
15 - 18 months
BP in Sweeps & BOSP in Sweeps

Veteran Sweeps - Entry fee 12.00 (must also be entered in Regular or
Non-Regular)
7 - 8 yrs
9 - 10 yrs
11 +
BV in Sweeps & BRV in Sweeps

Non Regular Classes
Brace
Brood Bitch
Stud Dog
Veteran Dog & Veteran Bitch

Regular Classes:
Puppies - Same as sweeps except 15 - 18 month are Junior
American Bred
Bred By
Open
Best in Breed
Best of Opposite to Best In Breed.

Obedience - award will be given to the highest scoring Pyr at the banquet
later that evening!

Entries Close Wednesday Aug 26th, 1998

Super is Jim Rau Dog Shows, LTD - Tel:  610  376-1880
Fax:  610  376-4939

You can also enter on:    http://www.Infodog.com

If you have any questions you may Email me at:   jdmigas@email.msn.com or
you may call