Re: [PyrNet-L] Patellas

In a message dated 8/27/98 10:34:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, shasta@srv.net
writes:

<< Hi, I have a question about the patella luxation. It was my understanding
 that a vet can "feel" the patellas at a rather young age and if they are
 loose that dog should be considered a pet or not for breeding. If more than
 one in the litter have that problem then one should rethink doing that
 breeding again. Any input from others on this?  Of course if you have 10
 pups then maybe 2 isn't considered a problem??     Sharon

I think if you have any with Patella luxation the breeding should not be done
again.

Joe