[PyrNet-L] She's no show-dog....but.......

Lucy graduated first in her puppy class last night!!

If I didn't know better I say she was doing a victory prance around the
classroom back to her seat.  Tail high over her back, she had a little
bounce in that trot!

She flawlessly performed sit and release, restrained recall, down,
stand, wave, speak.......mastered over the teeter-totter....
and even performed the elusive "fetch!" in front of a crowd!  (I about
fell off the chair myself).

You know it felt good to perform better than all those laboradors and
retrievers!!!
(who says puppy class isn't competitive? <G>)