[PyrNet-L] Intro

Don't know if it is req for this list too, but here I am!
Am owned by JOY the wondwr Pyr. Wonder because she loves everyone! JOY is
working as a therapy dog and making a big hit everywhere she goes. She is
6mos yesterday and has been spayed. I learned about this list from Penny
PyrBred's site and decided to check it out! Am on another Pyr list as well,
can't get enough Pyr talk!
I have a website for our therapy team and if you go to Gitano Road Gang you
can see Joy's picture. I do need to update though!
Thanks and I look forward to reading about everyone's Pyrs!

This email is copyrighted by the author
Evelyn Colbath
Gitano Road Sanctuary - TEXAS
"I'd rather bury politics - than bury a dog"
To learn more about Tails on Wheels go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2107/
ICQ# 16212930