Re: [PyrNet-L] re: concrete kennel runs

Hi Sandy,
Do be sure to seal that concrete well or the urine will sink in and
stain your dogs.  Although our runs are not concrete, the floors in our
kennel building are and we have wooden pallets that are raised off the
floor a couple of inches for the dogs to lie on so they do not get sores
on their elbows.

We have used numerous different types of disinfectants and deodorizers
(can be found in dog supply catalogs or at dog shows) and are always
trying new ones, but my favorite is a a mixture of clorox and water for
disinfecting. Be sure to rinse well.
Charlotte
Virginia