[PyrNet-L] Go figure!

   Go figure:
   I know I often won't spend money on X-rays for myself when I fear I've
broken a bone in my foot or something, yet have spent LOTS of money on X-rays
for Albert in the 9 mos. I've had him have X-rays and many other tests & never
even questioned whether I could afford it or whether it was necessary! (Of
course I'm the same way with my kids, too.  Never think twice about doing
something for them, either.)
     We have been thinking of getting a bigger travel trailer. Even though
there are 3 less of us traveling in it now. (2 boys grown up and 1 broke up
with girlfriend that used to come along. )The reason - Albert's grown and
takes up so much floor space!  Needs his own bump-out, I think, but hubby says
you can't add doggie bump-outs to your existing trailer like I wanted done.
     I spend more on toys for Albert than I do for 12 yr. old son now. Plus he
only gets one birthday a year, whereas Albert's gotten one every month for the
last 9 months! Suppose I'll have to stop when he turns a year old next month?
     My hubby spends way more time working on Albert's pen and reinforcing it
than he ever does working on our house!!!
    Often buy generic food for us, but not for Albert!!
    Plus have way more photos of Albert this last year than all of us
combined!
    We often buy 2nd hand backpacks for us, but a new pack for Albert!!
    I will soon have just as many dog books than books about raising kids!
Definitely have more videos about dog training than training kids!
    I spend way more time cleaning out the van because of having Albert ride
in it than I ever did with kids riding in it. Albert can slime the windows and
I'll giggle, whereas I'd probably grump if kids did it!  (Not proud of this,
but probably true.)
    Sure I could think of many many more examples if I thought a bit more. So
goes life.....with a Pyr!

 :)  &  :)````   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, Washington