Re: [PyrNet-L]new female in rescue

I have another rescue pyr that I picked up Friday morning.  I took her
straight to PetSmart groomers to give her a bath and comb her out.  (They are
wonderful about letting me give my fosters a bath in their facility, or in
this case, donated the full groom).  I knew I was in trouble when her owner
said she had sidewalk chalk on one side popsicle, on the other, and barbecue
grill grease on her head. She also stated that she needed to be shedded out.
You wouldn't recognize her now--bright and shining and smelling like a rose.

She has been raised with 3 children under the age of 7 and they have another
on the way, so no time for Tessa.  She is 14 months old and a real sweetheart.
She is great with cats and after being introduced, is playful with other dogs.
She plays with the Miniature Pinscher that I am fostering right now (yet
another heartworm positive rescue).  She will need to find a home or move to
another foster home by Friday, as I am leaving on vacation and  5 days.  She
is being spayed Tuesday morning and will be ready to go.  She has had
excellent health care and feeding, and has been on heartworm preventative.  (I
am so excited after dealing with the last 8 and their health problems).

We also have a special needs 11 month old male with OCD, and apparently it is
too late for surgery, but vet says that if he lost some weight (he is very
overwieght) he would probably be just fine with some aspirin type meds later
on for the discomfort.

If interested, please let me know, or call Angie Aleksa at (734)-479-6705.

Marcie