[PyrNet-L] Lost Pyr in Indiana

I just wanted to get this message out to as many people as possible.
Every little bit helps.
--------------from aol message board

Subject: *** Missing Family Pet with Medical Condition ***
Date: 9/7/98 7:52 PM Central Daylight Time
From: MichMelMac@aol.com

My mother-in-law was in a car accident on Wednesday, September 3 rd
around 6:30 pm near Anderson, Indiana.  She was unconscious when
taken from the accident to the hospital, but is fine now.  She had
her dog with her.  After the accident he (Buster) was seen heading
south on I-69 toward Fisher, Indiana.  He is a Great Pyrenees.  All
white and around 80 pounds.
 Buster has a medical condition and suffers from paralyzing seizures
and requires medication.  He was wearing an Oakland County Michigan
dog license.  He needs medication for his seizures.  Please, if
anyone has seen him or knows of his were abouts.  Please contact me
at MichMelMac@aol.com.  We desperately want him home.  He's dearly
loved and missed.
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@prodigy.net   Oklahoma City  OK