[PyrNet-L] pyrnet connections

What fun we had Friday--a visit here in the Northeast from Nancy, Charlie
and Barney Huggard from Gainesville, FL. We met at Rocky Woods, a
wonderful reservation with pond, grass and sand--Paddington's favorite
haunt--and had a marvelous time reconnecting--humans *and* canines. Barney
decided that Paddington's predilection for romping/cooling off in the pond
up to his belly looked like a great idea. Not sure that Nancy and Charlie
appreciated it as much, although he was *almost* dry by the time they got
back into the motor home. And Charlie even managed to calm and communicate
with our shy Ivy Rose! It is so great to make these pyr connections. Do
others have the experience we do with their pyrs? Paddington played with
anything on four legs when he was a puppy--even to the point of play bows
to a park ranger's horse (unnerved the young man no end!). But once we got
Shelley, he lost interest in playing with anyone else. Now it's much the
same with Ivy Rose. If another dog we encounter invites *him* to play,
he'll turn around and try to get her to romp with him! And although he
exhibits some dominance behavior around some other dogs, has never done it
with another pyr.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose