[PyrNet-L] toys Albert likes to play with

Carol_kirk@rocketmail.com writes:

 << How old is Albert??  Just curious.  We are getting a
  puppy soon and we are looking forward to it.

  Does Albert have any favorite toys he likes to play
  with??? >>

    Albert is 11 mos. old and his favorite toys are: soccer balls, soccer
cones,  large about 8-inch Easter egg-shaped toys, knotted rope toys,  very
small tires,  knotted woolen socks, or old T-shirts tied in lots of knots,
large plastic gallon milk jugs, & 2.5 gallon water containers.  And when
supervised: hardballs and tennis balls and plastic pop containers (sometimes
we freeze water in these, too, to play with when hot), and heavy duty scoops
that hold about 1-1.5 cups and plastic toy bowling pins and large plastic
bowls. He also likes to fetch sticks and small logs. His personal favorite,
but not mine , are plant pots!  Sometimes he has to remove pesky plants first
though! I keep my eyes open at garage sales and thrift stores for things that
he may like both in housewares and toy sections. Tempted to get him some
dumbbells if I see some cheap ones. Sure he'd love them! He likes variety and
change, too. So sometimes we hide a few of his toys for a few days and then
give them back and he's more excited to see them and play with them then. Then
we remove a few other toys, etc. etc. (Used to do this with my kids when they
were young!)
   Of course any toys you have to be a bit careful with. But I find he chews
up free toys just as quick as most more expensive store-bought toys. Store-
bought ones often have squeakers you must be careful of, too. Luckily Albert
has finally reached the age where when he chews a piece of plastic or
something off, he now spits it out instead of eating it.
   His favorite treats include small ice cubes on up to big frozen hunks of
ice cubes frozen together.
   His very favorite toys are us and his sisters, though!!
   Hope this helps! Good luck!

 P.S: Did the address for pyrnet list change? When I push REPLY button now it
goes to this new address: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org and I'm now sending to this
address and old one, too to make sure it gets to list.

 :)  &  :)````   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, Washington