[PyrNet-L] Milwaukee Specialty?

     Could someone please post if/when then Milwaukee Specialty will be
     this year?

     I went to last year's event and if I recall correctly it was held the
     first weekend in Oct.  Lucky me this year, I now hold two tickets for
     the Monday night game between the Packers and Vikings to be held in
     Green Bay Oct. 5.  If the specialty was the same weekend I would think
     I was in heaven.  Pyrs and Packers; a great combination.

     Steve Slusser
     Peoria, IL
     Go Pack Go!