Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: berry hound Albert

I have got to meet Albert!  I can just see him tossing those berrries
around!  Klondike is particularly fond of rolling in fallen plums.  Believe
it or not, PYRs do not look wonderful in magenta.  Especially drooly, sticky
magenta.  yuck

I have also decided that drive-through carwashes are a BAD idea.  Klonnie
was restless today, so I took him with me on my errands.  He flirted with
the bank teller, the guy at Taco Bell, and the drive -through dry cleaner
lady.  After thoroughly sliming my deposit, lunch, and wardrobe, he settled
down for a nap in the back of the wagon.  That's when the monster struck.
The big blue brushes came flying at the car, waking up the sleeping PYR and
foolishly disregarding his barked warning to stand back.  Concerned that his
warning had gone unheeded Klonnie pawed at the door, somehow managing to
trigger the electric window.  He immediately jumped into the back seat and I
got a face full of suds while trying to stop the soapy deluge that was
filling the front of my car.  That effectively ended the errand outing.
Klonnie went home, and I barely made my evening class.

On the positive side, my car is now clean (on the outside) and I arrived at
my class smelling squeaky clean!

~Becky and Klondike