Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT

hi, my name is monica and i'm adopting a 2 years 9 months old rescue
pyr.  i can't wait to get her home with me.  anyway, she
came all the way from indiana.  we are going to call her Acadia after a
beautiful national park in maine.  a wonderful lady named
martha rescued her for us, along with the help of a lot others.  well,
are there any pointers anyone can give me on providing her
with the best home.  what kind of treats should i get.  food, etc.
well, thanks so much for those of you who emailed me about
Acadia and helped me get her.  thanks.

Monica Vong
School of Information and Library Science
School of Jounalism and Mass Communication