Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: berry hound Albert

I love PYRs!  Besides being great companions, they provide so much
entertainment.  I have just rescued Klonnie from the evil garbage can.  He
tipped it over and got his muzzle stuck in some discarded electrical tape.
It was not a pretty site, but we both managed to escape unharmed (and with
Klonnie's muzzle-fur intact!)

I am hoping to move into a place with a much bigger fenced yard soon, and I
really want to adopt a PYR playmate for my boy.  He's tormented my
13-year-old Doberdor (Doberman/Labrador) for too long!  :)

Good luck with (Prince) Albert, Paddington, and Ivy Rose!  They all sound
like wonderfuldogs!

~Becky and Klondike