[PyrNet-L] 2 more male Pyrs in Abilene, Tx

 Well, if you are not tired of hearing from me --I am shocked.   Kathy Greer
has posted there are two more Pyr boys in the shelter in Abilene, Texas.   One
is solid white and one is white with reddish markings.   They are big sweet
boys, she bathed them and they were kissing her the whole time.  Both are
young males-- unneutered of coarse.   They will be put down next Wed if no one
steps in.   Bail is once again 88.00 each.
     You can contact Kathy your self if you want more details at
Filarescue@AOL.COM.
       What I would like to do is hang out til Wed-- if no one else adopts
them I will take them.   God knows where I will put them.  I do not have homes
lined up for these boys.
        Other rescues-- Grey ears-now Bob, is in foster care.  His skin
condition is better.  He needs a home but is not great with livestock so he
needs a pet home.
        Delilah-- Pyr-kuvaz mix female-- nice looking but needs a good fenced
yard.
         Also I still have the Pyrenees-Mastiff mix pups.  They have now had
two sets of shots and are ready for homes.
         If you have it in your heart and home please help these dogs.
Thanks and Pyrlove
Pam
Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue