Re: [PyrNet-L] pyr connections (was "pyrnet connections")

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998 mrognlie@gamerz.net wrote:

>I was amazed that the natural enemy "wolf" instinct would show up so
young. I am
> very grateful.

We hypothesized that Paddington's occasional distaste for shepherd-type
dogs might be related to their closer appearance to wolves...even Shelley
would occasionally take exception to shepherds! But we met one huge dog,
similar to the one you describe, fairly frequently when we walked in one
of our favorite parks, and he and Paddington got along fine....he too was
part wolf!
Ann W