Re: [PyrNet-L] Help with private area

>reading about Nana prompted me to write-
>JOY's area is stained orange and stays moist. Is the hair to be trimmed from the >actual vulva? We keep her clean but she is always moist and warm. No hot spot yet >and no infection but the orange stain and the moistness has me worried. Thanks..

I'd go ahead and trim all the hair you can. All my girls do have the
dark orange/brown staining around the hair, but part of their
grooming is cutting all the hair I can around that entire area, I
also trim all hair away from the boys 'privates' and cut all hair
away from the insides of their ears. I've always done this, I don't
even remember why except it bugs me to have hair in those places
getting in the way <g>.
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@prodigy.net   Oklahoma City  OK
http://members.aol.com/pyrs/dogs.htm