Re: [PyrNet-L] Help with private area

> reading about Nana prompted me to write-
> JOY's area is stained orange and stays moist. Is the hair to be
> trimmed from the actual vulva?

I keep my girls trimmed in that manner. It cuts down on vaginitis, UTI's
and the like. The staining is more than likely due to urine catching on
the coat there. Warning - do not shave the area, use scissors - shaving
it will irritate them. I also trim the coat about an inch all around.
This also cuts down on the moistness, it doesn't always eliminate it
completley.

Lisa