Re: [PyrNet-L] Penn-Dutch Specialty

We had a great time at the Penn Dutch Specialty in Allentown PA last
Saturday!  Thanks so much to all the hard-working club members (the
Ungers and Migas did a wonderful job with the hospitality suite!)  Was
great fun to see so many list members, Colette & Warwick (Colette showed
Nicki & Blossom in classes and also brace and did a great job) and Norma
and Laurie who came all the way from Canada,  Was good to see the
Kintsfather's with Clondike who is doing well.  Jane Gill, the GPCA
Obedience Chairman, was in the breed ring for the first time with her
Wheezie and did a great job.

Sweepstakes judge, Karen Conley, chose Ch. Rivergroves My Turn at Bat
owned by Roni & Jennifer Zucker and Jean Boyd as Best in Sweepstakes.
Best of Opposite Sex in Sweepstakes was Maranatha Its a Good Thing owned
by Nancy & Whitney Coombs.

Best Veteran in Sweeps was Kenneview's Grand Slam owned by Nancy &
Whitney Coombs & Carole Baxter
Best of Opp. Sex to Best Veteran was Pyrmate's Paint by Number owned by
Sue Worsham and Heather Worsham.

Conformation Judge, Barbara Hannum
Best of Breed: Ch. Maranatha Cormoryn O'Brygyn (Nancy Coombs & Cheryl
Siegfried-Champion)
Best of Opposite Sex: Ch. Whitehope Bittersweet Babs (Maureen
Maxwell-Simon & David Simon)
WD & Best of Winners: Devoirs Blizzard of Oz (Richard Hugg & Adrianne
Hughes)
WB Rivergroves Thief of Harts (Jay & Annette Manwiller)
RWD Whitehope's Not For Export (Maureen & Dave Simon)
RWB Maranatha Joie de Vivre (Nancy & Whitney Coombs)