[PyrNet-L] Penn-Dutch Specialty

First of all, I would like to thank the Club for putting on a very fine
and well run show.  Your hospitality and warm welcome were very
appreciated by this group of weary travellers. <g>

Now on to business, I was too busy running dogs around to get my
catalogue marked.  Would it be possible to get the results posted?  Know
who won is important, but I'd also like to get the placments in each
class as well.  If it will help with the typing, catalogue numbers with
the placements would be fine.

C.

Colette & Warrick Wilson
Avignon Reg'd Kennels