[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19980917

Hi,
I'm new to pyrnet-l, and so glad I found fellow pyr lovers to share
information about these  wonderful creatures. I have Cooper, male 2yrs, and
Zoe. female 6mths. I am a stay at home mom for my pyrs and 2 children. We
found out Cooper has luxating patella's, and at present the right one is lame.
Our vet has referred us to Michigan State University for a second opinion and
possibe surgery, as it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Does anyone have
any experience or info regarding surgery on these giants. All the info I've
been reading since I joined pyrnet-l has been very informative.  I love
hearing all the stories, and yes I feel sad for the sick ones, as I know how
much I love my pyrs, my prayers go out to Clondyke.
Thanks for listening,

Becky, Cooper, and Zoe.
tbslcoop@aol.com