[PyrNet-L] Rescued Female Pyr needs home

Greetings! I figured I'll post this-won't hurt. We just rescued a
1 1/2 year old, female Pyr from euthansia. The owners got sick of her so
they were going to "dispose" of her. She's not spayed and most likely
not vaccinated. I'll be taking her to the vet soon. She's a real
sweetheart! She gets along good with my female Sammy, but not with my
male Pyr. So if anyone you know is interested, you can e-mail me or
phone # is 204-757-4662. And this is in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Thanks!
Sonia