[PyrNet-L] Albert makes the travel trailer travel!

In a message dated 9/24/98 7:00:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mrausch@evansville.net writes:

<< Noah once moved our entire metal yard
 barn off the concrete foundation because he saw us putting some new paint
 roller pad replacements in there.   >>

   Oh No!! Funny story - although I'm not sure you were laughing at the
time!!!  A similar story I have to tell on Albert:
   We have a travel trailer and one day it started rolling down the driveway
because Albert pulled the blocks of wood and wheel chocks out from in front
and back of the wheels!!! Luckily we were right there and able to stop it
quickly. (Albert wouldn't have been near it if we weren't. We were getting it
ready for a trip at the time and so had him tied to it by his 20 foot cable
lead so he could supervise. He loves to supervise! Although you'd think we'd
soon wise up about letting him supervise, huh???LOL!!)

:)  &  :)`````   (me grinning - when I'm not screaming  [ :0  ]  & Albert
grinning &
                    drooling!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com