[PyrNet-L] A new member

Hello All,
	This is Angie Aleksa with Michigan Great Pyrenees Rescue.  I
guess some of you already know me or about me.  By the way thanks to all
who have said wonderful things about our rescue work.  It feels really
good to know we are appreciated. I have just started using the internet
for rescue work the year.  Boy, what a difference it can make.  I still
feel fairly stupid about all this internet stuff, so I have been
procrastinating about getting more involved in the chat lists. Please
bare with me.
	Besides my rescue work I divide my time between my own GP
"Koda", a.k.a Am/Can Ch. Oneida's Running Brave ; "Gina" an Italian
Greyhound; "Spaz" my Siamese cat and my boyfriend John.  No, I don't
have any spare time.
	FYI:  this message is sent from work, so you will also receiving
messages from my home mail address when I use it(pyr4u@globalbiz.net).
I have just started a web site for Michigan Great Pyrenees Rescue, it's
still under construction.  If any one would like to see how it's coming
along go to: mail.globalbiz.net/~pyr4u/mgprindex.htm

			Angie